Top 7 Things Women Judge Men On When Dating
When it comes to dating, you always have to be on your toes. This is at least the case until you both know each other better. Here is a list of the top 7 things that a girl will notice about you when you are on a date. Now that you have the list, make sure that you are prepared next time you go out by making sure that you are looking great in her eyes:
1. Is he well Dressed? make sure that you have a good wardrobe; women are interested in clothes and style and if you don’t look good, your not going to get a second chance.
2. Did he come get me on time? If you are late then she will think that you are irresposiblee or you just don’t care about her. Both are bad.
3. Does he have good manners? Open doors and treat her like a lady or she will move on to someone who does.
4. Did he talk to me or at me? Engage in conversation and pay attention to what she has to say. Be interested in her opinion.
5. Did he notice how I looked? Compliment her, notice her style. Make her feel special.
6. How did he treat others? She will notice how you are with others. Be nice and corteous to the people around you.
7. Was this date more about me or him? Have fun but make sure she is having a good time too. If it’s your first date then make it all about her.
I suppose that we should really add an 8 to this list, and that is; Am I attracted to him?
This last one is the hard one and often has to do with chemistry. My advise is that you should be yourself on this one. Pretending to be someone you are not is good for one night stands but it’s not good for a real relationship.