You Are A Psychic Radio
We had discussed in a previous article (External Mental Influences), that there are many energies out there that we pick up on. That in one way or another, we are aware of all of the thoughts that surround us now. This is a very powerful statement if you believe in the law of attraction and in the power of human thought. I want to take this idea further so that you begin to really understand some of the implications that I am presenting here.
The best metaphor I think for this awareness is to say that in essence you are a radio. You have a frequency tuner that allows you to clearly pick up the thoughts and intentions of others, or to tune out those thoughts if you like. You are also constantly sending out thoughts and intentions yourself, thoughts and intentions that constantly affect others.
It is possible therefore to learn how to manage your personal radio. You can learn to tune in to only those things that you want to and to send out only those things that you want as well. The reason why this is a good idea then becomes obvious:
• If you can pick up on the broadcast of other people then other people play a large role in how you feel throughout your day. And if you believe that indeed thoughts can change the reality around you then it is most important that you become aware of thoughts that are not yours and then learn to tune them out, or the reality that you create will not really be your own, but the one that others impose on you.
• If others can pick up on your thoughts and emotions and are influenced by them, then it is critical that you control the thoughts that you send out. There are two major reasons for this;
1. The first is that you are, in many ways, what you project. If you are constantly projecting your thoughts of personal inferiority and low self esteem then others will pick up on these and will see you, and treat you, as you see yourself. Others, to a great extent then, judge you by ‘your thoughts’ of you.
2. The second is that you actually have a greater responsibility than you have perhaps until now realized. If you contemplate the idea that your thoughts have as much effect on others, perhaps more, as do your actions; it is most important that you learn to control your thoughts because they have the ability to help or hinder others.
If you think bad and demeaning thoughts about someone, then that person will pick up on these thoughts either consciously or unconsciously. If you are expecting help, support or just fairness from that person, then you are not going about it in the right way. That person will react to your thoughts whether that person realizes it or not, and more often than not you will reap what you sow.
Even if you are not willing to concede the possibility of mental telepathy, you are still not safe from this inescapable power of thought. Scientists already know of the great correlation between personal thought and body action. A thought can literally and instantly change body chemistry, physiognomy and general physiology. Here is a little test for you:
Imagine that you are slicing a juicy bright yellow lemon with a knife, and then you take half of this lemon and you take a nice big bite into it. The sour juices squirt into your mouth and begin to drip down your chin.
Did you salivate as you read that? If you did then you created a thought that was powerful enough to change your physiology and affect your autonomic functions. Autonomic functions by the way are body functions that we are not supposed to be able to control consciously. Now this was possible with a simple line, imagine what else is humanly possible.
In this same way a thought can flush the skin, change posture, and create micro expressions.* And while these physiological changes might go unnoticed by a person consciously, they are aware of them unconsciously.
Other peoples thoughts have power. They affect every one of us and if we let them, they will control our fate.
I love the old Stan Lee line, “with great power comes great responsibility.” I think it is very applicably here. Don’t you?
*Micro expressions are expressions that we all make that are usually so quick that they are not consciously detected by others. These expressions mirror our inner emotions and thoughts, and while normal facial expressions can be controlled (by a good poker player for example), these expressions are supposed to be beyond conscious control.
There are those that can train themselves to read these expressions and it is theorized that we are all aware of these expressions in others on a subconscious level, and that we are affected by these ( I have a gut feeling this guy doesn’t like me).
Nice post, I recognize a lot.
But how can I actually stop receiving this broadcast from other people?
And more important stop letting them influence how I feel throughout my day?
In other words: how can I block them out other then by wearing earplugs or living in the middle of nowhere!
And not by feeding on others energy (vampire’s way) the whole day as that needs my active concentration too.
Just by blocking them out, so I can; work/ shop/ take care of my kids without the continue interruption of others presence/emotions?
I know I sound vague but I hope you understand.
I can totally understand what you’re trying to say here, and it is my desire to address this in more detail in an upcoming book or post. The book that I feel would best help in this regard, if you already have not taken a look at it, is Overcoming the Archon through Alchemy. There I discuss the ebb and flow of energy and how to defend against even strong bouts of negativity.
You do mention the vampires Way, and I can understand what you’re trying to say here. But the reality is that as we move forward and we discover the power of our minds, not only to create our reality but also to give us a more and more truthful perception of the established reality around us, you must come to grips with the fact that becoming more conscious means becoming more responsible throughout every minute of our day; this is the only way forward.
Physical things indeed can help, and trying to find a quieter area in which to live is certainly a positive, but we must also become more conscious and learn to direct our own energy so that we are able to deal with the negativity all around us when such negativity presents itself no matter where we are.
I would personally recommend this article, as it will give you a couple of really good techniques to deal with negativity. The first technique in the article can be used in your home when you can find some quiet time to yourself, while the second can be used anytime anywhere and once mastered can allow you to find peace even in the most trying circumstances.
So it comes down to:
1) Remove yourself mentally. In my job this comes down to acceptance/letting the negativity wash over me without taking it in. (I am a MD and people want an empathic involved doc)
2) Body relaxation – learn to recognize symptoms better. Great idea, I notice I’m doing the opposite now so this might work.
3) Change my personal believes like you explain here: https://johnkreiter.com/how-to-stop-negative-energy-permanently/ . I guess that is what you mean by the only way forward.
Tx for the ideas, I’m gonna try your advice with 2 and 3.
Yes, the ability to work with beliefs is very powerful and I am glad that you found that article and are willing to work with them.
What I do mention in my books, is that working with beliefs can be a bit difficult being that they often times are based on Archonic intervention and therefore can make it very hard to differentiate between who you are and what your beliefs are, and what its influences is. This is such a tricky subject that I personally, if it can be helped, advised the people work with energy directly, and as such I prefer something like ‘energetic containment’ (which I discuss in the book that I mentioned in my last post).
Indeed, one could say that they need to work with negativity is a positive in a way in the sense that it forces each individual one of us to become more conscious of our own minds, and more conscious of how we direct our energies. The fundamental principles there being; consciously directed attention.